Selected policy papers and engagement
- Authored and co-authored several policy papers.
- “Let’s focus on the research process, not the outputs“, blog post in London School of Economics’ Impact Blog.
- Commentary on mental health of ECRs in Nature 557, 129-131 (2018).
- Invited panel member, Mapping the Future of Reasearch Assessment at Imperial College London.
- Invited member of the World Economic Forum Expert Network.
- Invited contributor, Voice of the Future meeting at UK Parliament.
- Organized and hosted a session on “Healthy and supportive environments for PhD candidates: Paving the way for good practices” at the Vitae Researcher Development International Conference.
- Vice-Chair of the Policy Working Group of the Marie Curie Alumni Association, a Brussels-based researcher-advocacy organization with 11,000+ members.
- Author, MCAA European Research Funding policy paper.
- Invited speaker to “How to Engage with Policy-Makers” session organized by the European Commission.
- Organized and hosted panel discussion on Open Science at the Euroscience Open Forum (ESOF) 2018 in Toulouse, France.
- Associate Editor of the science and policy journal Angle.
- Associate Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Blog post in London School of Economics’ Impact Blog on the future of academic publishing.
- Editorial: March for Science in Chemistry in Australia.
- Author, statement on “Plan S” for open science, with follow-up blog post here.
Image credit: Marie Curie Alumni Association