Mattias leads the EU-funded research project qBionano.
Extensive experience in materials science, biomedical engineering, and bio–nano science. Specific examples include:
- Particle engineering, microparticles, nanoparticles, capsules, supraparticles
- Bio–nano interactions, cell–particle interactions
- Protein engineering, affinity proteins, bacterial display
- Microfluidics, flow-based devices, device engineering
- Biomaterial engineering, nanomaterial engineering
- Drug delivery systems, cancer, immunomodulation, vaccination
- Cytosolic delivery, endosomal escape
- Nanocomposite thin films, layer-by-layer assembly
List of publications is available here.
Image credit: Björnmalm et al., ACS Nano, 2017, 11, 9594–9613